What have I done…
photo mikkel vang | stylist emma persson lagerberg
A new painting for my exhibition that opens this Friday at Hazel Chicago. 1902 W Montrose, 6-9 pm. Showing through October 31st. Hope to see you!
Please email me if you’d like to see an exhibition catalog:: laurageorge04[at]gmail.com
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)|
Anatomical Venus model used to medical science.
|—||Judith McNaught, Remember When (via seulray)|
Let’s all help college students get knowledge they deserve for free:)